We have simple recipes for you to make everyday, to make life easier.
We understand how difficult it is to plan meals when you are busy. That’s why we have fast, tasty and straightforward recipes for you.Even if you are not experienced, our recipes are easy for anyone. No need to spend hours in the kitchen! With our blog, you’ll find new ideas every week, making meal planning a breeze
- 1/2 tspn Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tspn Urad dal
- Curry leaves
- 2 tbspn Oil
- 2 Big size potatoes
- 1 tspn Chilli powder
- 1/2 tspn Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Wash 2 potatoes well. Peel them and cut them to cubes.
- Keep chopped curry leaves ready.
- Heat the pan and add 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add in mustard seeds. Let them pop
- Add in urad dal and curry leaves. Roast them nicely.
- Once fried, add in the chopped potato cubes.
- Add Chilli powder, Salt and Garam masala.
- Stir until masala is coated on the potato cubes the potatoes cook soft.
- Serve hot
Meen Varuthathu Recipe – Kerala Style Fish Fry
- 1/2 tspn Turmeric Powder
- 2 tspn Chilli powder
- 1 tspn Pepper
- 1 tbspn Ginger garlic paste
- 6 tbspn Coconut Oil
- Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the fish well. Drain off the excess water. Keep it aside. Barracuda fishes are the best.t for better taste and the crispy notch
- Start creating the marinate by adding turmeric, chilli powder, salt to taste, pepper , ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, and a tspn of oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Make sure to make small cuts on the fish flesh so the marinate coats well on the fish. Let it sit for 30 mins – 1 hour.
- Coconut oil and curry leaves are a signature for Kerala dishes. Add in amble amount of oil (required for a shallow fry) and cook the fish well in low flame.
- Serve hot will Onion Rings and Lemon.