Biotin rich food are very beneficial for hair and skin.
Homemade healthy recipe for Biotin Laddoo.
Biotin Laddoo is a healthy food option and can be be part of breakfast or evening masala tea snacks. It is a nutritious travel food which are easy to travel with and remain fresh and good for a longer period of time.
Biotin Laddoo Receipe
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Iron Pan Any thick Pan available at home
- 1 Mixer Grinder
- 1 Air Tight Container for storing
- 1 Cup Khajur/Dates
- 1 Cup Dry Coconut Powder
- 1 Cup Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Dry Fruits Cashew Nut,Walnut,Pistachio
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Seed Sunflower,Flax,Pumkin and Watermelon,Sesame seed
- 1 Cup Cow Ghee
- 11/2 Cup Jaggery
- 1 tsp Poppy Seed
- 1 tsp Cardamom Poweder
- Take a iron pan and roast all ingredients one by one for a while…keep it aside for cooling,once all ingredients gets cool,take a big mixer jar and grind it in powder form.Take same pan and add ghee into it ,as soon as ghee gets hot add Jaggery powder or small pieces of Jaggery .Keep it in a low flame till all jaggery melted with continuously stirring .Now take pan down and add all dry fruit mixture in it.add cardamom powder and 1 tsp ghee in it ,sir well till all ingredients mix together.Keep it aside for cooling.Take small lemon size portions and roll into small laddoos.