Corn Palak| Palak Corn
Palak corn is a rich tasty and easy to make recipe which is high in protein and fibre
- 350 Gm Palak
- 200 Gm Corn
- 3 TBSP White Oil
- 1 TBSP Fresh Cream
- 5-6 Cloves Garlic Finely Chopped and paste
- 1 Inch Ginger Finely Chopped
- 1 Pc Tomato Roughly Chopped
- 1/2 Tspn Turmeric
- 4-5 pcs Green Chilly Green Chilly Paste
- 1 Pc Charcoal
- 1 TSPN Ghee
- 1 Pc Onion Finely chopped
- Salt As per taste
- Sugar As per taste
- Clean and chop the Palak and then put it to boil. Once it is boiled immediately transfer it to ice cold water and hot water turn by turn (this makes the Palak more juicy and tasty) then make a paste of it along with green chilli and salt. In a separate jar paste tomato1pc, onion 1pc, 2-3 cloves of garlic and 1inch ginger,2-3green chilly. To the frying pan add white oil and then add some chopped garlic and ginger and then add the paste to it, cook it for 2-3 mins add salt, and cook it for some time on sim. Now add the masala like turmeric, salt, and sugar and some ginger garlic paste. Keep cooking until you can see the oil getting separated if needed add lukewarm water to maintain the consistency. Finally, add the sweet corn to it. Add some fresh cream to it to make it more rich and tasty. Though this is optional.
- And for the smoky flavour heat a charcoal put it in a steel bowl and add some ghee to it and immediately close the lid of the pan.
- Serve it hot with fulkas, parathas.
- For garnishing can use some julienned Ginger.