Poha is low in calories and fibre. It is a good source of carbs, proteins, and vitamins and minerals that the body needs. Poha is low in fat and helps keep you satiated for longer. This aids in weight loss and also a very healthy breakfast recipe.
- 2 cups Poha
- 3/4 cup Grated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Green chillies
- Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Curry Leaves
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 cup Peanuts
- Add poha to a plate and add in onions, green chillies, grated coconut, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Mix all of them together. Add in water so the poha soaks a little bit and becomes soft.
- In a pan, add a little oil , put in mustard seeds and let them pop.
- Add curry leaves and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Pour this to the premixed poha.
- Roast peanuts in the same pan until golden brown
- Now add the roasted peanuts on the Poha mixture