A favourite for everyone especially the kids.
A go-to recipe for all the mothers who wants to pack their kid's lunch box. Potato fry recipe is a global favourite.
- 1/2 tspn Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tspn Urad dal
- Curry leaves
- 2 tbspn Oil
- 2 Big size potatoes
- 1 tspn Chilli powder
- 1/2 tspn Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Wash 2 potatoes well. Peel them and cut them to cubes.
- Keep chopped curry leaves ready.
- Heat the pan and add 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add in mustard seeds. Let them pop
- Add in urad dal and curry leaves. Roast them nicely.
- Once fried, add in the chopped potato cubes.
- Add Chilli powder, Salt and Garam masala.
- Stir until masala is coated on the potato cubes the potatoes cook soft.
- Serve hot