Onion Pakoda or Onion Fritters are one of the quickest evening snack one can make with the regular kitchen ingredients available everytime in everyones’s houshold.
It is super easy to make and goes best with a cup of chai. A spicy dip which can be a regular coconut chutney or a tomato ketchep adds to the taste of this recipe.
They are crispy at the outside and soft within and has a deliciously spicy and tangy flavour.
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 tspn chopped garlic
- 1 tspn chopped ginger
- 2 green chillies
- curry leaves
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 4 tbspn gram flour
- 1/2 tspn jeera
- Add all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix them well and keep aside for 5-10 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep fry.
- Take small qualitity of the onion mix and fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a cup of chai for best taste.